Whether you have lost a valuable item down a drain or there is a clog in your plumbing system, you will need to get that issue fixed as soon as possible. Our services will help you retrieve anything in there or clear out an old clog. But to make it work, we have to figure out where the issue is and what items might be in the way. That is where a video camera inspection process can come in handy.
Our team at Ben Franklin Plumbing – Mooresville can assist you with a full video camera inspection of your plumbing line. We use several steps in the process:
- The entry port into your plumbing system is identified. This is where we will insert the camera.
- A sewer camera moves into the pipe. The camera includes a small lens at the end of a wire. The body will flex its way through your plumbing system. A small light may also be included to make it easier to see things.
- The camera displays the findings through a CCTV screen. Everything our technician sees is displayed in real time.
- As the camera moves through, our operator will identify what is in a space. The lens should pick up whatever is causing an obstruction.
- An appropriate plan for removing the clog or item can then be devised. The plan will vary based on how deep the issue is and the physical components of the blockage.
Get in touch with us at Ben Franklin Plumbing – Mooresville to see how we can help you with a video camera inspection of any obstruction or drain-related issue.